There are currently no scheduled auctions. We are currently seeking consignments for a future live and online auction.
1.)PAYMENT: A buyer’s premium of 18% credit card (3%discount cash/known check) will be added to the successful bid as part of the total purchase price. Complete payment in full, including buyer’s premium, shall be made on the auction date and nothing shall be removed from the premises until payment has been made in full. Cash or checks accepted with proper identification. We reserve the right to hold merchandise until checks have cleared.
2. All property is sold as is and is sold subject to errors and omissions.
3. Neither the Auctioneer nor the consignor make any warranties or representations of the rarity, importance, authenticity, or provenance of the property being sold.
4. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size, or whether or not the property has been repaired or restored.
5. Dispute between Bidders: IF any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
6. Title passes at the fall of the hammer at which time the buyer assumes all responsibility.
7. Absentee bids will be executed by our auction staff. ALL ABSENTEE BIDS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A 20% DEPOSIT.
8. RESERVES: Some lots will carry what the auction house feels is a conservative reserve. This figure is set by the consignor and the Auction house. The Auctioneer reserves the right to execute a reserve from the block.
9. Bidding on any items indicates acceptance of the Terms of Sale.
10. The number of the buyer shall be given immediately after the fall of the Auctioneer’s hammer. All bidders and buyers must use a number in buying. If the foregoing terms are not complied with, said lot or lots may, at the option of the Auctioneer, be placed in competition again.
11. All sales are subject to 6.25% MA sales tax unless you hold a valid MA resale #.
12. PERSONAL & PROPERTY RISK: Persons attending during exhibition, sale, or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to personal property and specifically release the Auctioneer from liability thereof.Neither the Auctioneer nor his employees shall be liable by reason of a defect in, or condition of, the premises on which the sale is held.
13 Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise at his discretion until payment has cleared.
14. No merchandise will be released without a paid receipt.
15. All items must be removed within 24hrs due to warehouse closure.